25 Things



Instead of exercising physically, I decided to try a mental exercise. In this exercise I challenged myself to list 25 things I like about myself. It was much harder than I thought it would be, and I thought it would be hard enough. It took me a few days to complete the list, and here is what I came up with.

1. Good mother
2. I'm going to school
3. Good cook
4.  Funny
5.  Nice
6. I play games with my kids
7.I do not quit
8. I can quote Shakespeare
9.  I can quote the Bible too
10.  I can manuever my van like a boss
11. I can suck a lemon without puckering
12.  I can and will kill spiders!
13. I like my eyes
14. I am tall
15. I am weird, but I embrace my weirdness and that is good.
16, I have faith in the power of prayer
17.  I pray daily
18. I will pray when asked(i.e. prayer requests from friends and so on)
19. Good writer
20. I take a pretty good picture too
21.  Honest
22.  I will duel my kids (and my mother) with pool noodles
23.  I am the person who rocks out in their car
24.  I can sew a button on a shirt
25.  I can also sew a tear or do a hem.


Comments

Emmy said…
You can add you are a good friend to the list too :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Leave of Absence

Review Extravaganza 2012 April, May and June!

Dancing with the Stars---Dead