1. It's the end of Spring break. It's a mixed bad. I didn't get to sleep in everyday. In fact, I hardly slept in any days. I did enjoy the stress free mornings of not having to rush everyone around. What a drag. What I won't miss...everything MINE CRAFT. If you don't have a kid between 7 and 12 consider yourself lucky.
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier...still trying to figure out when we are going to see this movie. So excited about it.
3. The Pirate Fairy. Yes, I totally bought it because Tom Hiddleston is James Hook. However, the movie is adorable. It has all kinds of Peter Pan references and I laughed so much. And just so you know Hook is a COD FISH! He's a meanie butt! I reccommend this movie to anyone.
4. "Life is what happens when your busy making other plans." Do you know who said that? Put your thinking caps on. I love this expression especially because it completely sums up Spring break for us. *
5. I have lost 14 pounds exactly. I am moving more and eating less. That is the big secret. Sorry. When I hit 5pounds, I bought myself a bracelet. Since I went past ten pounds I bought myself lotion and a smelly candle. When I offically lose 15 pounds I plan to buy a tiara! Why not! I am worthy of one.
This is a dress I tried on at Penney's. It is two sizes too big. However because my ribs and chest are...ahem...it didn't fit right. Looks cute tho. I need a Busty Girl Store. Is there one of those?
My lotion and candle
This is when Ryan was finally feeling better. He's still coughing, but otherwise himself.
This one is a throw back...it's ME! I think I was 4. This is my HOTROD!
Another throwback...this is from Jan...it was after Christmas. Showing off our weather. Sorry. Not sorry.
I am linking up with Emmy today for Friday Five!
*John Lennon is the one who said, "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."