1. Spring break started off with a bang. Ryan got sick...like real sick. He was fine and them BAM! He spiked a fever and went down. He counted each time he threw up...I'm not talking episode, I'm talking every. single. time. It was TEN! Poor baby.
2. We watched THOR the Dark World. His choice. What? He has to twist my arm?
3. I'm taking a history class now, and my final report is going to be on women in history. I am super excited about it. We rock. It started with EVE!
4. I have lost 8. 6 pounds. it has not been easy, but now people are noticing. I better keep it up!
5. Is anyone going to see Captian America: The Winter Soldier? I am looking forward to it. When did I become such a geek anyway?
Ryan on Monday....how pathetic is this? He is finally doing better, but now his throat hurts and he is all squeaky!
This is Clara Barton...she established the Red Cross during the Civil War. Not only that, but she helped find missing soldiers and marked graves. She worked under the direction of President Lincoln. I am a "Barton." Am I related? Who knows? It would be sooo cool!
One of my all time favorite Easter funnies
We watched the lil' guy and this was us watching Frozen. Do you just love this movie???
My cover photo on FB because Olaf is so adorable! "I don't have a skull, or bones!"
Now it's your turn to share 5 thoughts and 5 pictures.